A job that is always in demand.
Since 1965 when the first Professional Bartending School was established in Chicago, bartending schools across the country
have developed a proven track record training and placing bartenders from East coast to West Coast.
“An education always develops a foundation that produces success…”
This short video will explain the fun and benefits of bartending as well as the long time support you receive through Tucson Bartending Academy.
The Tucson Bartending Academy has been training and placing bartenders in the greater Tucson area for 12 years. For the past three years our job placement assistance has provided bartenders to some of the largest and prestigious events in Tucson including the Centurion Event where Tucson graduates bartended for over 4,000 guest and made hundreds of dollars in tips and the demand is always there for full and part time positions.
Our classroom is set up as an actual working bar, students will receive hands-on training, preparing traditional as well as the latest popular drinks. Student practice mixology with real bottles, soda guns, bar sinks, pourers, glassware, real ice, garnishes, this way you “learn by doing” it is easier to remember recipes this way along with the Tucson Academy 100 page bartending manual.
TBA Benefits You
- Professional training
- A job that is always in demand
- Flexible work hour full and part time
- Make $15-$20 per hour and more
- Meet new people every day
- Cover your tuition cost in 1 week of work
- Certificate in Bartending
- Weekly job referrals
- Lifetime training and job support
- Event and private party bartending jobs
- Resume building assistance
- Letters of reference
- Local & Nationwide job placement assistance with all PBSA schools.
- BBB Accreditation
- Free extra class and practice time for life
- Laminate drink sheet with recipes
- Wallet ID card